Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Back in Charge

Exercise Pictures, Images and Photos

hello all, well i guess I'll do my check in with you all to let you know how I'm doing. I'm not sure what happen with my profile and why my pictures moved all the way to the bottom ??? well anyhow i finally received my 4Th fill yesterday and went to my nutritionist visit today, I'm down another 2(lbs) bringing my total to 37(lbs lost)yahh me. although i wish it could be more,a lot of the blame lies within myself. i try not to complain because it's weight that's not coming back and it is moving in the right direction. i feel i do need to step up my work out and stay with it for longing than 2 weeks, my size 18's are starting to have a little slack in them and i see myself in a size 16 real soon. I'm about 1.9 lbs away from being 240 and with the way this 48hr liquid diet is going hopefully I'll reach it soon. so there are so little victories that I'm celebrating. i recently discovered that i actually have hip bones, i know those darn things were under there some where..lol so I'm back in charge and still On Tour With The Band, coming to a city near you soon so stay tuned.

ENCOURAGING WORD FOR TODAY :
WE MUST ALL SUFFER FROM 1 OF 2 PAINS. THE PAIN OF DISCIPLINE OR THE PAIN OF REGRET. THE DIFFERENCE IS DISCIPLINE WEIGHS ounces, WHILE REGRET WEIGHS tons !!

exercise Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: